BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rabu, 02 Maret 2011

ENGLISH TIME! :DD

Tau gak? Gak tau kenapa minat gue di bahasa jadi meningkat gimana gitu, terutama di bahsa inggris sama bahasa jerman. Jadi gue coba ya...................... Tapi emang ancur sih. Ya gapapa deh daripada gak sama sekali.


Hm, today. I can't describe what i feel about the last few days. I feel happy, feel shame, feel sad, there's no one that really-really special. Just flow away as usual.
Ohya! i got a new friend yesterday, from Omegle. He's a male, 18 yearsold, and from UK. And i feel confused when i said i'm from Indonesia, the strangers out there direct click 'Disconnect' at their monitor. What the fuck strangers:P
But this guy was different. He even asking my msn. i don't know why, suddenly i'm feeling so fly *like a g6*-_- #whatthefuckjoke:p
Enough about my english lesson today. Ohya, go supporting me to be a rate 1 in my class. Thanks before!!:D










XOXO,
Who always love you, Ghina:*

0 komentar: