BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jumat, 04 Maret 2011

Fuck Day (Part II)

Okay, like my promise before, i will tell you about "Princess" in my class, Rizka. OhmyGod, i can't tell anything about her. She's ewww i can't tell you. I'm really hate her. She is selfish, childish, ohGod helpme! why i have to find rival like this! i hate her, i don't like her. Maybe i'm impressed envious but huh. i cannot say anything. sekut deh gue. Too much. I think, her bad attitude is already TOO MUCH.


I know, i'm so far from 'perfect' word but one, i'm trying. And i'm tried to stay away from arrogant attitude. Not like her, who always show her arrogant attitude.

If you wanna know much about her, jus ask me. I feel lazy everytime i'm talkin' about her.









Phaphay,





















XOXO,
Who Always Loving You, Ghina.

0 komentar: