BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sabtu, 19 Maret 2011

me.mom.

So sick. So sad. I wanna crying but i can't. I'm to ambitious. I was too ambitious to beat my Mom on her stakes. I hate this atmosphere but, suddenly i'm gonna too be emotional.





Let me tell you about story this one.




This all beggin' from yesterday, Saturday, 19th March 2011, until now, 20th March 2011. Yesterday, me, my mom, my sister, and my grandma, went to hospital Husada, the place where my grandpa<3>
A few minutes ago at our way, i feel bored. So, i tried to kidding with my sister. I spit my sister. HOW STUPID AM I FUCKYEA. At first, my mom don't know what happening at behind her, but suddenly she got telephone from her.... i don't know but that's a important person in her work. I know, but my sister stupid too-_-she spit me back, and i close my face with book that i hold. She try,try,and trying too spit me right on my face, but always failed. My grandma hit me little bit, and pinch my sister 'cause we're noisy. But my sister don't wanna stop. She always try, until my mom finished to talk to her client.


Suddenly, my mom get angry and out from control. She start to out her angry to me and my sister, with some not polaite word like "kampungan" and blahblahblah. Even she tell to me and my sister, that if we do this again, she will hit our. She will make we shame in front of public. I don't know, my heart getting hurt.





Until this, i still think that my mom is my enemy. I know this is evil, but, my heart already hurt, you have to know.















With A Sad And Sick Heart,
Ghina S. B.










0 komentar: