BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rabu, 09 Maret 2011

Story About My Friendship In My School.

i think, after uci fix from her ill and can go play with us again (WELCOME BACK UCAAAY!:DD), this all gonna be back to normal again. Just me, Agnes, Uci, and Jessica in one circle.

but....

GUESS WHAT?

Maybe the condition can be better than when Uci was absent, but i feel awkward,honestly. My friendship cannot warm again like before. That's what crossed in my mind.

hey all of my besties. Did you know how deep my love to you? I love you. You're number 3 in my important-things-list in my life after God, Parents/Family.

Yesterday night, i'm chatting with Uci, and in the next day, when Jessica goes to Uci's house Jessica read that chatting. In the chatting, me and uci talked about our friendship and when i read that chatting suddenly there's a apologize sign from Jessica.

Probably, Jessica little bit "warm" than yesterday cause her apologize sign but i don't know well. Just God which know.

Hey Friends, you have to understanding my brain, i'm still in study-line of English. So, my brain has limit, if she feel tired, she wanna stop to tell in English again. Still a lot that she has to do. She has to working hard again for other knowledge. She have to can "help" me when i do Exam Middle Semester. She needs break.






Yo orang Jowo kok ya ngomongnya karo English Languange toh ndoook ndok(?)



FINISH. I PROMISE TO FILL MY BLOG WITH WHAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE, THANKS FOR READING AND OF COURSE. KEEP MY SECRET!;DD





















XOXO,
Ghina S. Barly

0 komentar: