BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jumat, 04 Maret 2011

Fuck Day.

I hate today. I don't know why. No no. I know. That's happen 'cause this fuckin' 'princess' and 'prince' in my class.


The name of the prince is Hendrico, and the name of the princess is Rizka. First. I will story about a prince first.

This is just a little problem, but, he make this problem gonna be big, shit.
So, this is a story.........................

He playing with his friend. I know her friend. His name is Ryan. *Ryan Septianto*, okay, that's not a core of problems.

CONTINUE!

He played a games, i dont' know what is that, but one that i know, the games was silly. The games wearing candy ball to be a 'something' to play.
The ways to play, is like this:
-throw away a cand ball, and navigate that into your mouth.
-if goal, you're a winner and if not, you lose.

and my fad mind up to surface. i flicked that candy ball until fall to the floor. Yaelah, harga cannon ball paling berapaan sih, how duck is hendrico!!!!:@@@

and then. AAAAAAAND THEEEEEEEN. Suddenly. HE HIT ME WITH HIS HAND, AND THAT'S HARD, YOU KNW THAT'S A BASTARD MOMENT, YAIKS!!!:@@@ and, i know, will hard to forgive that, so, i deciding to shut up when that prince talk something to me. You know, you're dog, Hen.






AAAAAAAND about Rizka, the princess one. why suddenly feel lazy to tell about this one? that's okay, it will be continued.













XOXO,
With Love, Ghina.








0 komentar: